Sunday

On my mind... fill in the blanks

I'm a little late, but I wanted to join in the "fill in the blanks Friday" linky party at The Little Things We Do.

1. I am excited that we got to use our new pool for the first time yesterday! Hooray!



2. I wish the sunshine had stuck around for the whole weekend - its back to jumper weather today.



3. I like seeing the delight the little person takes in new experiences.



4. I can see his confidence and water skills growing.


5. I hope summer starts for real soon so we can have more fun together in the pool.



6. I think summer is the best time of year - warm hugs from the sun, swimming, daylight savings, yummy fruit in season, bbqs, all the best bands come to Australia, open air cinema ... and of course Christmas!!!



7. I was too busy playing with the little person to take any pictures yesterday, so these photos are from swimming lessons last August (age 16 months.)

1 comment:

monica said...

great pictures!!!

xo
monica