Friday

Love Your Work! Eddie Ross

Did anyone else watch the first season of Top Design a couple of years ago? My favourite contestant was Eddie Ross and this year I rediscovered him through his blog.

Eddie leans towards traditional, country stylings and has a great eye for flea market finds. Recently he featured a before and after that I thought was just fabulous.



I would love to have:
a) this bench on my new front porch
b) the time to search through second hand markets
c) the time and skill to refurbish my finds
d) all of the above

How are your DIY skills? Do you have pieces in your home that you've breathed new life into? I have several projects in mind for the coming months, but for now they are still more shabby than chic.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

d) all of the above!

thanks for the sweet post!

E