Saturday

Nobody's Perfect

Another thing from my wishlist for a family home is storage. Lots and lots of built-in storage. I live with someone who has great difficulty in throwing anything away. It's a hereditary trait - his late father was a certifiable hoarder - so I can't hope to change him and I can only assume our Little Person will follow suit. So to achieve the aesthetic I want for our home I have to accommodate and conceal this clutter.

Storage is one area where our soon-to-be home couldn't fulfil my wishlist. However, after months of searching I was very realistic that no home is perfect and in the overall scheme of things this was a safe area to compromise. I am a resourceful and creative person - with a little inspiration from my online travels I'm certain I can come up with storage solutions to suit our needs.





No comments: