1. Limit your viewings to one day a week. On average we would see four properties each Saturday, then we would devote Sundays to our Little Person.
2. Schedule breaks between viewings to visit the local parks. We wanted to have a playground nearby anyway, this allowed us to get to know the area better and get a feel for the local community.
3. Take snacks - lots of snacks. Sultanas, apples, cheese sticks and crackers were always well received and didn't make too big a mess in the car.
4. Talk to your Little Person about the house you are viewing. What colour are the tiles? What can we see out the window?
5. Give your Little Person a job to do during the viewing. Our Little Person is only two, but we would count the number of bedrooms in each house.
6. Oh and slip on shoes!
All images today via realestate.com.au