Thursday

Cash to Splash! Wish boats

I'm splurging a whole $19.95 on the little person today! I know, I know ... living the high life right? This boy will turn into a real brat if I keep spoiling him this way!

But seriously... these wish boats from Upon a Fold are so lovely I have to have them.




"Such a sweet idea – write your wish on one of these adorable little boats and hope for it to come true! Before you begin folding, give your boat a name and write your wish or personal message on the blank space provided."
 
I'm going to write my wishes for his future and hang them in his room, a la the image below.





My first wish for him?

I wish you find a pursuit in life that fills you with passion and joy.

They come as a set of eight so no shortage of wishes to make, but I think I'll borrow one to wish for a little sister or brother to come along soon.

No comments: