Wednesday

Random musings

I just read this quote and I couldn't resist posting it...



  
"I guess you get to a point at 30 or somewhere and you say, 'What I am, is what I am and that's what I'm going to be and that's all good. I don't need to be anything else.' And that's kind of how I feel."
Jake Gyllenhaal







I imagine it's pretty easy to adopt that attitude when you're a ridiculously good looking movie star who spends his time travelling the world and dating other ridiculously good looking movie stars. But actually, I have to admit I've reached that stage in life too. It feels pretty good to just accept myself and leave behind my neurotic twenties and laugh at the now distant memories of awkward teenage years.

Just in case you wondered... here's Jake in his cute but awkward pre-teen years.


And some more gratuitous shots cause I just can't resist his smile...





No comments: